The Millard Sheets Palette
**Teacher's Discount - Special deal for art teachers and watercolor instructors: Pass the savings on to your students...5 palettes for $110 ($100 plus $10 s/h).
Millard Sheets Palette
The Millard Sheets palettes are offered for sale by artist Carolyn Lord who has a cache of new old stock (NOS) palettes she came across and bought. Read our review of the palette here.
- Durable, stain-resistant white plastic, the overall dimensions being 15" x 12 3/8" x 1 1/2" deep, with a welled base and a form-fitting lid.
- There are 23 - 1 1/4" x 1" x 3/8" deep wells that wrap around the main mixing areas. These can hold your colors as well as be used for mixing smaller washes.
- 6 large 4” square mixing wells taper to a depth of 1"
- 14" x 2 1/2" x 1" storage area for brushes, pencils, sponges, tissues, or whatever you need to take with you.
- Equivalent of two extra-deep three-well Eldajon palettes with bonus brush storage and a lid. Top of the lid has an 8 1/2" x 11" flat area that can be used as an auxiliary mixing area.